Hello! I am Issa Nimaga
I am a current final year undergraduate student at Lancaster University studying a joint major in ‘Accounting, Finance and Computer Science’. I chose this combination because of the significant importance and application of finance associated disciplines in today's world and the ever increasing need to leverage technology.
Presently, I am back at university to finish my degree, having completed a year-long placement within Finance at RCI Financial Services (Groupe Renault), and a Summer internship within FS Advisory - Technology Risk at Ernst & Young (EY).
My idea of an ideal workplace is one which involves intertwining aspects of Finance and Technology, consequently resulting in additional value created through synergy.
Current musings?(What i've been upto lately...😷)
- Side project: Simple XML Generator (A python GUI application)
- Learning: Tableau dataViz Software (Course link)
- Reading: The 4 hour work week (Amazon link)
- Listening: Masters of Scale Podcast with Reid Hoffman
- Game: Valorant PC (Hit me up for a game or two ;)