- Overview / Description
- Current functionalities
- Other info
- Download and Use
- Video Demo
Overview / Description
This is a financial calculator written in java for use through a Graphical User Interface (previously for use in CMD) . It garners some formulae for calculations used in the financial world and taught at Lancaster Universityy Management School (LUMS). This Calculator was entirely developed without the help of an IDE as a challenge to myself and to improve my understanding of core java concepts.
- Simple Arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Single Cash Flow Calculations
- Present Value, Future Value, Rate and Time
- Annuity Calculations
- Present Value of Annuity, Future Value of Annuity and Cash Flows
- Rate Calculations
- APR and EAR
Functionalities yet to be added
- Bond Calculation
Download and Use
To use this calculator, download the package at the following link. Extract the files, and run “Launcher”. You can also run it via CMD. NB: You need a working installation of Java on your machine for this to work.
A video demo of the current functionalities of the calculator (Video slightly outdated).